Quick and easy no bake cornflake cupcakes for Ri’s preschool.
These cornflake cupcakes are perfect to make with children. Its just five ingredients and no cooking or baking so they can do everything themselves (with your supervision depending on their age!). Great for an after school treat or when you have children home for a play date!
- Serves: 8
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 100g cornflakes (or Oat flakes, Bran flakes, Rice Krispies, Coco Pops)
- 50g butter
- 100g dark chocolate (or milk chocolate)
- 3 tbsp golden syrup (or runny honey)
- Cupcake sprinkles (for decoration)
- Put the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds till everything is melted (stirring every 15-20 seconds)
- Let it cool for a few minutes
- Add the cornflakes and mix it all up till the flakes are well coated
- Spoon in cupcake cases and decorate with any cupcake sprinkles you fancy
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes till its all set